The Avantone "Cabernet (C-series)" mics are designed to offer true professional performance. They will meet or surpass the performance and specifications of much higher priced mics. The Avantone CK-7 is truly a gorgeous looking and sounding microphone. The design, character and performance can be compared directly to fine studio-standard FET mics...but at a fraction of their cost!
Our rugged CK-7 microphone body and capsule assembly are precision machined of brass. Aesthetically, it features an elegant Cabernet Wine-Red finish, accented with polished nickel trim and capsule assembly. The transformer coupled Discreet Class A FET circuitry will yield pleasing professional results comparable to much more expensive designs.
- Type: True Condenser
- Polar Pattern(s): Cardioid , Omni , Figure 8
- Capsule: Dual-sided 35mm center-terminated gold-sputter Mylar (6 micron)
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz +/- 3dB
- Output Impedance: <=250 Ohms
- Sensitivity: -38 dB (0 dB=1V/Pa)
- S/N Ratio: 77dB re 1Pa
- Maximum SPL: 139dB (0.5% THD @1000Hz)
- Equivalent Noise Level: (A-Weighted per IEC 286-4) < 16 dB
- Output Connector: Male XLR 3-pin
- High-Pass Switch: 80 Hz 6dB/octave
- Attenuation Switch: -10 dB
- Power Requirement: Standard 48 Volt Phantom / 5mA
- Included Accessories:
- Wooden Box in Metal Carrying Case
- Dimensions: 187mm x 51mm / 7.5" x 2"
- Weight: .65 kgs / 1.4 lbs
- Finish: Polished Nickel trim / Metallic Cabernet Red Body