Designed in conjunction with the expertise of mixer Chris Lord Alge, the CLA10 studio monitors are the faithful modern reproduction of the most iconic studio monitor of the last 30 years. Mix on the studio monitors with the white cone in the black box, that truly define "the sound of hits”.
A tremendous amount of attention has been put into ensuring that performance matches that of the original speakers. CLA10 is made from MDF with a real wood veneer. We changed the rear terminal plate to use a better grade of connector. The crossover network uses the same value capacitors – just a better grade of material and rating. The inductors exactly match the original in dc resistance, winding dimensions and value.
- System Type: Passive - full-range two-way stereo pair
- Frequency Response: 60Hz-20,000Hz (Accessible musical range)
- Power Capacity: Program – 60W, Maximum – 120W
- Sensitivity: 90dB SPL (1W, 1m on axis)
- Low Frequency: AV10-MLF 18cm cone
- High Frequency: AV10-MHF 3.5cm soft dome
- Cabinet: 10.4 liter sealed design, 18mm MDF with real wood veneer
- Cabinet Dimensions: 381.5mm x 215mm x197.5mm ( 15”x 8 ½”x 7- ¾ ” )
- Cabinet Weight: 6.3kg / 13.9 Lbs (each)
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited Warranty to original purchaser