Chcem zistiť cenu pre tento produkt
MLA cellular technology combines ground-breaking cellular array design with fast, automated intelligent software to deliver a dramatically increased level of performance and coverage consistency compared to conventional line array technology.
In the short time since its introduction, the full-size MLA has received multiple awards for innovation. Now, MLA Compact™ brings the revolutionary cellular technology behind MLA to a wider range of touring and installed sound applications.
Use the links below to browse MLA Compact, or the links to the right to navigate directly.
- Numerically optimised, fully-integrated, compact touring sound system
- Cellular array format with built-in amplification, DSP and digital networking
- 5 dedicated Class D amplifier channels per enclosure for individual powering and DSP control of individual cells
- Industry leading DISPLAY2.1 intelligent software interacts with onboard DSP for highly accurate array optimisation Eliminates trial-and-error array preset library approximations
- "Fly-by-wire" software adjusts vertical coverage electronically to cope with changing environmental conditions and last minute changes in rigging height. "Hard-avoid” areas, such as on-stage, ceilings and site perimeter, can be programmed in
- Switched mode power supplies with PFC (Power Factor Correction) and global mains voltage operation
- Three-way design delivers LF/MF/HF peak SPL’s of 135/135/135dB @ 1m from a single, compact enclosure
- Fast, integral flying system for suspension of up to 24 enclosures
- True 100° (-6dB) horizontal constant directivity, mid and high frequency pattern control. Consistent and usable out to 130° (-10dB)
- 65Hz-18kHz ± 3dB full bandwidth frequency response
- Desired house-curve achieved right from power-up
- Automatic, intelligent configuration and optimisation eliminates trial and error in system set-up
- Improved venue-to-venue, gig-to-gig consistency and repeatability
- Artistic changes to balance at the mix position (or elsewhere) translate directly and accurately throughout the audience
- Exceptionally high power density means tighter truck-pack for higher SPL compared to other systems
- "Greener” audio power via PFC (Power Factor Correction)
- Programmable leakage parameter to meet environmental noise constraints
- Premium touring sound reinforcement for medium-size venues
- Fixed installations in concert halls, theatres, ballrooms and HoW
- Side hang for MLA festival and arena systems