Chcem zistiť cenu pre tento produkt
- Compact sized wooden cabinet
- Portrait or landscape mounting options
- Rotatable high-frequency horn
- 65Hz – 20kHz frequency response ±3dB
- Maximum SPL 120dB (continuous), 126dB (peak)
- 90° horizontal x 50° vertical coverage
Cuboid 10 is a full range, two-way, passive, 10” loudspeaker designed to outperform its compact size. For short to medium throw distances, it effortlessly delivers rich and detailed sound with punch and precision.
With its wooden cabinet, steel grille and optional mounting hardware the professionally presented Cuboid 10 can be fixed in either portrait or landscape mode for a flexible, simple installation.
Cuboid 10 features a 10” (250mm) low frequency (LF) driver for impressive bass and midband with a 1″ (25mm) exit high frequency (HF) compression driver for clarity of vocal and high frequency projection. The HF section delivers consistent coverage in either plane from a user-rotatable horn.
When coupled with the Zone series, a ZonePad and the WebApp makes setting up a system and end user control simple and intuitive.