Chcem zistiť cenu pre tento produkt
The iKON iK42 is an advanced 4-channel power amplifier which combines very high power density with superb audio performance, state-of-the-art DSP and network control. A dedicated controller amplifier for Martin Audio Wavefront Precision line arrays and XE Series stage monitors, the iK42 can also provide multi-channel amplification across the Martin Audio loudspeaker range.
- Four channels of efficient Class D amplification
- Very high power density in 2U rack height
- Up to 20,000 Watts total power output, depending on load impedance
- High performance 96kHz DSP on all inputs and outputs (48kHz on outputs when implementing FIR filters)
- Switch mode power supply
- Global mains operation, 85V to 240V auto-sensing
- Intuitive, user-friendly, front panel interface
- Analogue, AES3 and Dante™ digital audio network inputs
- Ethernet network for system operation, control and monitoring via Martin Audio VU-NET™ software
- Comprehensive protection and monitoring functions
The iK42 can deliver a full 5000 watts per channel into 2Ω with all channels driven while remaining highly efficient. Its high efficiency reduces the energy drawn from the mains supply and ensures the power reserves needed to deliver superb sound under arduous live conditions.
Ethernet is used for system remote control and monitoring via Martin Audio’s VU-NET software application, while a user friendly front panel interface allows full local control of all features. Dante digital audio network inputs are also provided for digital audio distribution and control.
Powerful DSP is fully integrated into the iK42 to provide a multitude of features that ensure maximum performance and worldwide compatibility of XE monitors. It also provides up to 1000 FIR filter taps @ 48kHz on each output channel, which is essential to implement DISPLAY’s wide bandwidth optimisation process in WP line array systems.
The iK42 employs comprehensive protection functions to maintain safe operating conditions of both the amplifier and the loudspeakers driven — including a sophisticated loudspeaker limiter suite which incorporates peak, RMS and excursion limiting, as well as multiband limiting for passive 2-way systems.