Chcem zistiť cenu pre tento produkt
Capable of more than 146dB peak output at 1m half-space, the ground-stack DSX powered and networked subwoofer achieves extremely high output levels from such a compact enclosure.
- Ultra-high output subwoofer with onboard Class D amplification. DSP and networking
- Two reflex-loaded 18” (450mm)/4” (100mm) drivers perfectly balance low frequency extension and impact
- Switched mode power supply with PFC (Power Factor Correction) and global mains voltage operation
- Forward or rear-facing operation
- Designed to meet IP24 environmental rating
- Outdoor festivals
- Arenas and theatres
- Concert halls
- Premium fixed installations
The DSX’s high output capability is achieved by combining state-of-the-art driver technology with an onboard Class D amplifier module which can deliver 6kW peak power.
Its two reflex-loaded 18” (450mm)/4” (100mm) drivers perfectly balance low frequency extension and impact.
Forward output as well as rear rejection can be optimised to achieve coverage where required and cancellation elsewhere.
A flying version, the DSX-F can be flown alongside or at the top of MLA Compact arrays, as well as being ground-stacked. The ground-stack DSX can be upgraded to a DSX-F by an easy-to-fit accessory kit.